Thursday, October 4, 2007

I just have to share...

No I don't have children of my own to share little stories about but I have niece and a nephew who never fail me when it comes to silly.

Last weekend my niece asked me to cut her hair for her...she doesn't like it to long...so we are standing in the bathroom at mom and dad's and she is squirming in front of the mirror. I have to keep holding her still...don't know where she gets it from we were never that way when we were 5!! Finally I say to her...Anna, you have to hold still or else I will not be able to get this cut straight...you have to many cowlicks and every time you move they do too! And I get whats a cowlick? I explain that it's a way that your hair grows...then jokingly I say that they call it that because it looks like a cow came up to you and licked you on the head!!

So last night I get a call from my sister who is hysterical in tears...I just had to call you...Anna is in the bathroom combing her hair talking about her moo licks...I asked her what...and she replied you know...those things that aunt Carrie said I have in my hair...moo licks!!

To stinking cute for words...but my poor sister was on the floor laughing!!

Hope you are all having a good day!!

No comments: