Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Monday again already

I could swear that I was just here yesterday...and that isn't fair...

I have had so much to do in the last few months and none of it is getting done. I need a little magic elf to help me get things done when I am not home. I keep trying to tell my cats that they need to start earning their keep but they just don't listen.

I had started out my weekend on a grand note and got half of my carpet in the basement area cleaned...then decided that I couldn't move anymore furniture on my own and stopped.

I did a few loads of laundry and decided that I didn't like doing that either...

Started two books...not really into either of them

Worked on the Afghan for a little while decided it was to stinking hot to be sitting under a blanket...

And now it's Monday...I had a very good weekend and I really enjoyed the weather but here we are and I want my weekend back. I want to go back to sitting on the deck cooking my chicken dinner on the grill and trying to decide if I really like this book or if it should just go to the Garage Sale pile...

When are you to old to lie on the floor and kick and scream to get your way???

2 comments:

Matt said...

You're never too old. But there comes a point when people stop listening, and just watch in amazement.

One of the Bunch said...

You're NEVER too old. However, just as Matt said, you may look awfully funny to those who are watching your little temper tantrum. Or heck, maybe you'll just start a new trend! :)