Monday, November 12, 2007

HI MY NAME IS CARRIE AND I AM A CARB ADDICT!!!

I have recently been bombarded with emails...which is ok...that my class is planning to hold a 15 year reunion...in June... Now I have been trying to get back to my high school weight for some time now and have decided that it just isn't going to happen but going down a few pounds wouldn't break my heart...but why is it that when you know that you have a somewhat stressful event approaching any plans of dieting go out the window?? I joke with my mom about how I have gained weight for her chemo...but she's done with that now...but I have been... seriously ...binge eating for weeks now. I go a few days and I am fine then all of the sudden we get another update about who is coming and who we still need to find...and I clean out my house!!! Either I need to not worry about it and just not go or I need someone to teach me to eat through a straw for the next 6 months!! If I can't suck it through a straw I can't eat it! Yeah...that really won't work...I'd find a way to shove in a bagel!! This is so not going to be a fun couple of months!!!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Oh Carrie!! I completely understand where you are coming from! We've all been there! Reunions.... a love-hate type of event!

Of course, there will be those people that show up looking fabulous. You know, the ones you want to take into the bathroom and lock them in a stall. Or better yet, the ones you just want to shove a bagel or twelve down their throat. (sigh, if only...)

I wish you luck as you move towards your goal weight. I'm there right behind you!!