Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I just need to rewind to Saturday to get a good head start...

I was just sitting here thinking that about everything I have to do in the next few days...and I am tired just thinking about it! And now I have people staying with me this weekend!!! Which is fine, it's my cousin who I am hosting a bridal shower for next weekend...she lives in Tennessee...and her fiance, but now everything I had planned to do little by little over the next week has been moved forward dramatically! Not to mention that somewhere in there I have to find time to plant a garden for my dad...but did I mention that my dads idea of a garden is half an acre of tomato plants alone!! I think that I am feeling a little peckish!! (cough, cough, sniff)

OH...let us not forget that I have to go check on mom and dad at the store on Saturday night to see if they need a break, get my hair cut Saturday morning, AND I have been cornered into a dinner out with friends that I do each year when Ben is gone on his fishing trip...guess when that is!...

I also have a job interview on Thursday that I would appreciate a few good thoughts from y'all at about 2:30 (est) :)

I just need to formulate my plan of attack and get to work!! Could you imagine if I had kids too!! I would need professional help...I am pretty sure! What I really want to do is go back about 15 years to when I had the summers off and not a care in the world! My sisters and I have been joking with Mom about how we've been so stressed that we're putting on weight for her Chemo! I just wish it would be as easy to lose!

No comments: