Monday, July 30, 2007

Ghosts I can deal with...but BATS!!! no...no thank you.

So...the ghost hunt was fun. We had a good time. Got some cool photos and some creepy EVP's. I can't show you my photos unless you visit me because the place is copyrighted. bummer...

We got to the place at 7:30...just in time...and checked in. They break you into groups and tell you all the rules...go here, not there, no photos can be taken of the prison behind them...so on. Then you are on your own. You can stay as long as you want go to your car as much as you want but once you leave the gate you are done for the night. We made it to 2:30...and Courtney only had to fix her hair twice!! I kept saying...honey...we're her to hunt ghosts...not men...she didn't get it.

I probably would have made it longer had I not been the target of several bats with an apparent agenda...that included scaring the holy crap out of me at every turn of the hallway. Ghosts I can deal with...I got no problem with them...hi how are ya...how's that whole after life treating ya? I'm cool with the whole idea that we are not alone here...BATS I AM NOT COOL WITH. Winged rodents are not cute, they are not at all on my list of cuddliest critters and I do not enjoy being smacked in the head by them. Therefore...our hunt ended after the third attempt on my life. I would go back...but with body armor.

I got one super cool photo, one that I have to look at closer, and one creepy EVP that we found while listening to the tape on the way home...that we got while we were walking up a staircase to the TB Ward/infirmary...and we know we were the only ones there...CREEPY!! But very cool!

So I recommend it...I would do it again...we are actually thinking about making a ghost hunt a summer tradition...pick a new location each year. :)

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

So, could you share the details of the location of the ghost hunt? I'm very interested in learning more about this.

I'm glad all went well with the wedding, despite bridezilla and creepy crawlers. And the bats...umm...no, I don't deal well with them either. :)

What is your new job, btw. I don't believe you ever shared it.