Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day Two...I'm on a roll!!!!

Since I am not inclined to leave the warmth of my ever so cozy cube to venture out into the cold to grab lunch I am using this time to continue my goal to post more frequently -- Yeah me :)

So am I alone in that I am excited that the new seasons of Deadliest Catch and Ghost Hunters are starting soon. They had a marathon on Discovery last weekend and I was so excited because that means that the new season will be starting soon!!! And next week there are several new episodes of Ghost Hunters INTERNATIONAL!!! They did one last season in Ireland...way cool!! My drunken cousin, as I have now dubbed her :), comes over on Wednesdays and we cook dinner and watch Ghost Hunters. Way to much excitement!!

On another note I have decided that the road commissioner in Jackson County is a cheap, lazy, son of a motherless goat!! Now let me say that I know I live in the middle of the middle of nowhere but COME ON!!!! Last night I got home and had to floor the gas all the way down to my street through town and then gun it to make the corner!! We got about 9 inches of snow on New Years Day...all of it still sitting on my street!!! Compounded by the fact the the snow we had gotten the week prior was still on the street because they hadn't plowed that EITHER!!! They haven't even salted...yes I know it only does you any good if the temperature is above 17 degrees and average temp here the last week has been 7 but come on...then one has to think that it wouldn't help anyway because they would salt making a sloppy melted mess ... then they wouldn't plow!!! I will move on now... :) Thank you :)

For happier news...I finished the scarf I was knitting last night!! It is a cream color...very soft and fluffy, very warm!!! Loving it!!! Then promptly started one for my niece who's birthday is in a few weeks :) glutton for punishment I guess :)

Hope you are all having a good new year so far!!!

No comments: