Friday, April 18, 2008

I need a vacation!!

While I am still recovering from my last vacation :) I am so ready to go on another one!

I am actually already planning three more trips for this year! The first will be in July/August for my yearly trip to Tennessee...LOVE the mountains!! The second will be back to Ohio...with a larger group...back to OSR for the ghost hunt! And the last is going to Cali with my friend Kate in October...Going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Then next year I am going to go back to Vegas...with a different group of people!! And the following March my friend Sarah and I are going on a cruise!! We were going to plan it for our 40th birthday but we decided that we didn't want to wait that long!! :) So we are going to go the year we turn 35!! She already has the whole thing picked out!! Love that about her!!

Anyone want to add to my trips...? I am so geeked about my travel plans!! Mostly because I have finally decided to just do what I want to do and not wait for people to decide to do things with me. I have plenty of people who are willing to go with me and I have gone on my own enough to feel comfortable going on my own anywhere....in one week about 5 years ago I put 1400 miles on my car going to visit friends and family!!! And had a blast doing it!

The nicer weather here the last few days has really perked me up :) can you tell!!! I want to go somewhere...I have the bug now!!!

No comments: