Friday, May 18, 2007

Say a little prayer...for anyone

There has been so much going on in my life lately that I sometimes forget that there are others out there who have it worse.

I have a friend who is recovering from pancreatic cancer...that they can't totally cure.

My mother is recovering from a total radical mastectomy...which they are sure removed all the cancer.

My friend D is still getting over losing her husband last summer to a heart attack. Which left her alone with no source of income.

I have a great friend who just made it through a very rough pregnancy and has a beautiful baby boy to show for it.

People losing jobs, spouses, parents or someone you know is just having a bad day...sometimes you just get so caught up in your own life and asking for help for you that you forget to remember those around you and ask for blessings and hope for them. So today I ask that you, at the risk of breaking into song, say a little prayer for someone you know...because we could all use a little extra help every now and then.

Have a great weekend everyone!! Be safe!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Thank you for this entry. I needed to read it today...and to know that someone out there is praying for me...and to remind me that I need to pray for someone else instead of worrying about my own problems.